Escape on this excursion to one of the cities with more World Heritage Sites in the world: Córdoba.
In the capital of the old Al-Andalus we will be seduced by the beauty of the Mosque-cathedral, incredible views of the Roman bridge and discover the hidden alleys of the Jewish quarter.
We will enjoy the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, where such peculiar characters as the Catholic Monarchs and Christopher Columbus, as well as a delicious Cordovan lunch, passed by.
Just one hour by high-speed train, the convenient transfer makes this excursion easy and accessible between the two cities.
Go to the minimum train station half an hour before departure.
What does the price include?
- High-speed train tickets Málaga-Córdoba.
- Transfer from the station to the historic center of Córdoba.
- Lunch in typical Cordovan restaurant.
- Guided tour of the monuments.
It is recommended to always book in advance to ensure good service and availability.
Notice: Measures against COVID-19
Due to the health crisis caused by COVID 19, all businesses will be forced to modify their services and ways of carrying them out in order to guarantee maximum security and responsibility to their clients.
In this way, the company(1) commits itself, in accordance with state and regional regulations, to implement the obligatory measures for the correct fulfilment of our activities:
- Each of the guides at the company(1), have received the necessary training with respect to the prevention of health risks and the fight against the virus. A daily follow-up will be carried out by the people in charge to guarantee the application of these safety measures.
- All our team will use gloves and masks for each of the services and will undergo a daily temperature control. Similarly, we will have hydroalcoholic gel for each of our clients.
- Any type of management related to your reservation will be carried out telematically. Therefore, it is not necessary to carry any voucher or document printed.
- Any type of material used by the guides will be disinfected at least twice a day.
(1.- The company means CORDOBA A PIE, GRANADATOURS, SEVILLA A PIE AND MÁLAGA A PIE)