What does it consist of?
In this tour through the flavours and traditions of Malaga the guide will share with you fascinating stories about the local culture and explain the unique styles of architecture you will see along the way.
It starts with a stop to taste the city’s famous churros.
Afterwards, you will visit the central market of Atarazanas, where fresh produce is displayed as masterpieces of the city’s gastronomy, just like in a museum. Try some of the almonds, local figs, different types of olives and other foods you can always find here.
They will head to one of the oldest and most traditional wineries to taste their muscatel wine.
They will continue to learn about Easter, flamenco, local fiestas and popular traditions.
Enjoy a drink and several tapas to experience life in Malaga as the locals do.
What you will do
- Enjoy the delicious churros of Malaga
- Tour the central Atarazanas market and test local products
- Get to know one of the oldest and most traditional wine cellars.
- Visit and test in a traditional grocery store
- Learn about the history of historic buildings
- Try on a flamenco costume
- Taste the most typical tapas of Malaga and its wine
DurationFrom Tuesday to Saturday
Duration: 2h. 30min. aprox.
Languages availablesSpanish / English
Other InformationMeeting point: Félix Sáez Square, next to H&M
Time: 12:30 h
- Official English-speaking guide
- Tasting of Churros
- Tasting of cured Serrano ham and sheep's cheese.
- 8 Tasting of local products
- 1 glass of wine
- Visit to a traditional grocery store
- Tapas with drink in a traditional malagueña tavern
- Gastronomic gift.
- Extras consumptions